Liquid Applied Roofing Systems Berwick Upon Tweed
We are trained and approved to install all the major manufacturer's liquid applied roofing systems, and have dedicated expert teams available to install them.
Liquid Applied roofing system carry high performance polyurethane coatings, which rapidly become resistant to rain damage. They cure to form a completely seamless, elastomeric, vapour permeable membrane.
The benefits of this system are:
- Well suited to new build and refurbishment projects.
- All the systems we install are guaranteed for a minimum period of 10years or more (depending on the specified system).
- A completely seamless, waterproof roofing membrane can be achieved without the use of heat or naked flame.
- Tough and elastomeric, which means they can withstand thermal/structural movement.
- Products are easily applied over complex details and free from joints, fixtures, and seams
- Can be applied over the existing roof coating without the need to remove the old material
- No disruption to activities in the building below
- Compatible with most roof designs and substrates
- Resistant to foot traffic, UV degradation, and airborne pollutants
- Available in a range of colours with the ability to produce special colours to match the appearance of existing substrates.
Get your free Liquid Applied Roofing Systems Quote Today!
Fill in the quick form below and we will be in contact within 24 hours.