Site Documentation - Right First Time!
Working at height has been the result of many fatalities and serious injuries over the years with many caused by inappropriate training and ignorance to the real consequences of health and safety failings. From our original inception, Blade Roofing has always considered Health and Safety as the number one priority in everything we do. To reassure you of our commitment, you will find that all our documentation is well presented in easy to read formats and clearly provides the important information required. All our health, safety, environmental and supporting site documentation can be provided in advance of site attendance for approval and peace of mind.
This documentation consists of the following;
- IPAF Training Card
- Operators Harness Inspection Record
- Completed Daily MEWP Check list
- Current LOLER Certificate for the platform
- Additional Training Competence Evidence (Where required)
- Site Induction Work Permit (Where required)
- Specific Works Methodology and Assessment of Risk documents (RAMS)
- Approved MEWP Berthing Plans (Where required)
- Approved Traffic and Pedestrian Management Plans (Where required)
Not only will you be assured that you are working at height with a leading professional company but your clients will also be assured that you take Health, Safety and the Environment as seriously as they do.
Make the change today and improve tomorrows Health and Safety.